One of my pren, a close one said, aku skang hanya keep in touch w pren that i hv benefit (insurance kind of thing)...
Wadafak!!!
Its totally wrong!!!
D fact is, aku rasa, aku jela yg dok beria2 pgl sumer org bkumpul n bjumpa...
So many excuses aku dpt...
Org yg ckp tue pong byk kali aku ajak klua minum n makan, tp katanya diet la, sibuk w gym la...
At last she stamped me w such statement!!!
Honestly, I'm so disappointed!
Looking back now, the team has divided into 2... And i belong no where!
This team lepak, x ajak aku...
Other team bjumpa pon x ajak...
I know n sedey gak tp jz b strong lar...
To claim me be friend w benefit is sooooo harsh!
Aku nie 24/7 ke ckp psl prudential?
Well, a pren that u tot know everything bout u, actually knows nothing kn...
Xpela nk wt mcmner :)
I know i hv no special pren to call as BFF, but i refuse to b sad...
I always said to myself, nevermind if i don't hv a friend pong, i hv Allah...
N alhamdulillah n actually while typing n posting this blog i realize that i hv forgive her n ready to put all this behind :)
Thank you Allah :)
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Laaa asal ignore je
ReplyDelete